Friday, September 02, 2005

Here with me - the bloody irony

Sometimes I get so angry with you guys it makes my blood boil. It doesn’t really but I just needed to say that. Instead I just feel sad. And then I feel needy and stupid for feeling sad. And then I (once again) decide to be independent and leave you alone so that you’ll all figure out that you need me and then come rushing back to me. And that inspires me to the border of anger. But even then. Bugger.

Then other times I realise that we’re all insecure, we just show it in different ways: lashing out, bravado, humour and what have you. So I hope that answers your question.

I don’t understand why I have so many Christmas songs. My player’s on the random play option you see. It seems to favour dance tracks and holiday tunes, which is completely irrelevant to anything in my life of course. If God’s speaking to me I doubt it’s through the music. Like “cure for the itch”. Like what the hell is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home