Monday, December 12, 2005

Fell in love with a girl - white stripes playlist

I'm so bored i've been reading random blogs. Found this one about the doomsday scenario and jazz. http://analogspot.blogspot.com/. very funny though it may quite plausibly be unintentional. It's so awful to have this much free time. Even more awful to think that i'm complaining about having free time. Office workers and macdonalds' ladies alike are now going to stone me in my sleep. Bah humbug. Well christmas is coming so I guess I should get cracking on the damn shopping. Whee.

In other news, I have spent the last two days discussing allergies with people. Yesterday this woman at lunch, where I ate far tooo much because everyone was "allergic" to all this stuff go rashes eve though she didn't eat the deadly prawns because they apparently used the same pot to cook something else in. haha. I'm very happy with my lack of allergies. Except to gold, which I can definitely live with. And today, _ talked about being allergic to her christmas tree. A christmas tree! well i know _ is allergic to grass etc. Like pot porri gives her rashes. Gah. On this day, I am thankful that I am not a ball of rashes.

This is actually a rare type of mushroom but it's all I got when I searched for ball of rashes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home