Friday, September 16, 2005

Sweet Lorriane

Sorry I haven't been on for a while. I am attempting to study. “Attempting” being the operative word. I am so angry with the television.. It is just way too painful to watch lost and the OC in succession. Too much melodrama and bathos, nice and icy on the rocks. Which reminds me, I recently discovered something called evil tea. 2 oz Captain Morgan® Original spiced rum and 10 oz iced tea although I am yet to find out about this great sounding spiced rum. Okay. After the exams. I will not be suicidal about this. My phone is the most evil thing on earth. It does NOT tell me when my inbox is full or when I have new messages. I mean seriously, is that too much to ask? I mean all it does all day is sit around and be a phone. How much work can that take? Phones are very stupid. I found this long entry on my old blog about my reliance on my phone. I don’t know, I think something stupid happened that involved me not charging it, and it dying, and me spending the day without my phone being very whiny. Yea I suppose I was just anxious that my hordes of screaming fans would not be able to reach me. I was going to write an either very funny entry (but nothing very amusing happened except for shi thinking that I was going to unzip my pants and pee on the lamppost in school when I was standing in front of one on Tuesday, oh and of course there’s the very funny thing that happened but that I cannot write about here, involving a very sorry teacher, haha.), or a very insightful one about life, love, death and everything in between (but it turns out that I don’t have that many thoughts. Who would have thought.), so I will just qualify my randomness. There.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home