Saturday, December 24, 2005

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Christmas Eve! If I don't blog soon, happy birthday God. Even though it's not really your birthday but ah, you know what I mean. Anyway, I think Pink Floyd got it right when they wrote time.You fritter and waste the hours in an off hand way...And then one day you find that ten years have got behind you. I know that's happening to me. Right now, my life just feels so purposeless. I just spend the whole day waiting to go out. And then it happens. And then, repeat process. I mean seriously isn't there something more I should be doing. And I keep thinking, okay, tomorrow I will. but then tomorrow comes and I just don't have the energy because I have expended it all sitting. Stoning is very sapping. I bet much of history has been retarded by laziness. Like the aeroplane should have been invented in 1000 a.d. but the man who was meant to do it got lazy. I mean, I know that's not true, God determines everything and it all follows his plan but well, you know what I mean.

I just wish people would realise that christmas is the season of forgiveness.

This norton anti-virus thing keeps poping up at me. Anyone know how to make it go away?

Anyway, current present count

girlies - M&M dispenser ( v. useful), strokes cd, very ugly hair clip, funny bitchy mini t-shirts
ju - boot earrings(cool), jazz cd, coke sign
nise - wallet (much needed), salmon mousse
mummy - perfume set (v nice), putumauo cd, music cd (unknown)
puppy - carrot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home