Saturday, February 18, 2006

Beautiful World. I agree

Suddenly lulled into this strange purgatory by the sounds of cold play. Everyone I want to talk to is out or asleep after well what can only be described as a very eventful fun o rama. I wonder if it is true that we fall in lust out of sheer boredom. Just to have something to obsess about. But then how do you know when you're falling in love. If the feeling sticks even when you're supposed to be busy?? As I write this listening to yellow cold play offers me an answer. Cos you are all yellow. The Chinese people of this world are very lucky then. Caucasoid admirers pale in comparison to their lovers. Everyone always says that you'll just know. There will be this connection. But then don't you need a connection to be friends too? So is it like a different connection? Like USB and serial? And well if the first time you fall in love you've, for obvious reasons, never felt that way before, then how can you just know? How does that happen? I don't understand for my innocent little noob mind can't wrap itself around this one. And it was all yellow. Human beings are too complex. I think in truth, though please no one quote me on this, it'd be far easier to be a dolphin or a pig or an ape or something. Indeed I think I could quite take to being a camel. Those long lashes that idiotic humans spend billions trying to achieve. I wish I could be better to you but sometimes well it scares me too much because I know soon you'll leave me because everyone will eventually. I don't mean this in an angsty kill me now kill me now way. I mean logically life is about patterns and to quote Elliot Richards in Bedazzled " why does the existentialist situation have to be so bleak." So everything has end so what. Ah I don't really mean that. Don't pay any attention to me. I'm just a sad weathered bee. Fallout boy, sugar we're going down playing down. " Am I more than you bargained for” and sugar we're going down swinging. My speedstream DSL modem box quotes great words of wisdom " push your limits". What on earth does that mean with regards to a modem. A loaded God complex, cock it and pull it. I have to spend less money. Money is more than paper. New mantra.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home