Thursday, September 08, 2005

Carry On, Questions... the questions of a thousand dreams

So I just read the most hilarious blog on earth where this guy swore like 22 billion times per sentence (and that is only a Slight exaggeration). But since I am no allowed to swear anymore well bah. I don’t understand how one simple word can take on so many meanings. And really, what is so bad about that sweet little four letter word. It just takes on the meaning you intend it to right? So if you think that something is f***** fantastic, well then that is a GOOD thing right? Bizarre. But I’m quite happy being this sheep –follow-the-leader-type character, so I’ll buy the whole it’s just wrong argument. Well for now anyway. Maybe if I psych myself out, I’ll actually be successful at this not swearing thing for one whole day!

Today was, surprisingly, fun. It’s surprising how much fun you can have when to let go of your animosity and contempt. Truly surprising I say. I suppose that my state of shock is quite evident from the number of times I have said surprising so I’ll leave it at this.

Guess what. Every time I have said “surprising” in this entry, I spelt it wrong. Including that time. Thank God for spellcheck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home